The Merlin CO2 X Monitor is a wall mounted CO² and temperature monitor that provides precise, easy to read measurements in a single device. Using relays and 0-10vdc outputs the unit can interface with all modern BAS systems and control mechanical ventilation. The continuous CO² self-recalibration feature eliminates the need for routine maintenance.
For further information check out our download section or alternatively contact your local representative.
• CO2 measured and displayed in parts per million (ppm).
• Temperature can be displayed in degrees Celsius (°C) or Fahrenheit (°F).
• 0-10V Signal Output progress bar display.
• Monitor, record and display average CO2 concentration over 8 hour periods.
• User friendly settings menu.
• Pre-alarm and alarm relay output.
• Fan controller enabled relay output.
• Dual power 110-240V AC or 24V AC.
• End of Life and Fault notifications for CO2 sensing element.
• Automatically switch between ventilation programs when gas is used.
• Ventilation Boost, Mute and Screen Wake Up button.
• Width – 3.74inch
• Depth – 1.18inch