The CGSTGC provides a timed supply of gas to outdoor units such as grills, heaters and decorative fire features.
110VAC or 24VAC/DC output to gas solenoid valves or an electrical power supply. Each controller has a selectable time out function built-in via internal dip switches, for 30min, 1hrs, 2hrs or 3hrs. When the timer has reached the owner’s selected setting, the front LED will flash to warn user of the time out.
The CGSTGC is manufactured in a modern polycarbonate enclosure which provides protection from damage. The CGSTGC is designed to replace contractor constructed solutions for timed supply and panic shutdown, incorporating a crucial reset of the timed supply after a panic shutdown.
For further information on this solution please see downloads tab for CAD drawings & solution sheets.
• Automatic Control Over Gas
• 110V ac or 24V ac/dc Power Supply
• Manual Reset After Alarm Condition
• Inputs Available From Remote Panic Buttons & Fire Alarms
• Modern & Compact Design
• Four Time Delay Options – 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours or 3 hours
• Adaptable Utility Output For Grills/Features & Heaters – 110V ac or 24V ac/dc
• Easily wall mounted and labeled PCB
• Covered by Canadian Gas Safety Inc 3 Year Warranty
• Width – 4.37 inch
• Depth – 1.97 inch
CGS TGC Product Datasheet – French Canadian
CGS TGC User Manual
CGS TGC Solution Sheet
CGS TGC Solution Sheet – French Canadian