The Merlin 1000S is an isolation utility controller that allows the user to control utilities to the gas feature at any given time whilst also including built in safety features to protect the property & life. One of the main features of the panel is the facility to carry out a gas proving test on the pipe work in order to highlight if there is a gas feature open or a gas leak in the pipework. The Merlin 1000S allows for connections to existing fire alarm and building management systems and can work in conjunction with carbon dioxide, natural gas, carbon monoxide and LPG sensors. The panel also has a built in “timeout” facility which will automatically shut off the gas solenoid valve at the end of a specific time period, this time period can be adjusted to 2, 4, 8 hours or can be overridden if required. With its easy to use system status panel and labelled PCB the Merlin 1000S is easy to install and easy to operate.
For further information on this solution please see downloads tab for CAD drawings & solution sheets.
• Key lock User control
• Gas detection
• Easily wall mounted and labeled PCB
• Protects people and property by testing for leaks before allowing the gas on.
• Reliable method of pressure proving using the gas pressure transducer.
• Quick proving test, typically 30 seconds from switch on to ready for use.
• Time out facility protects the building out of hours
• Low pressure indication, continual monitoring of gas pressure.
• Clear LED display for system indications.
• Compatible with both BMS and fire alarm systems.
• Straightforward to install and calibrate, the Merlin 1000S can be easily adjusted to the user’s requirements.
• Covered by Canadian Gas Safety 3 Year Warranty
• Width – 10.0 inch
• Depth – 2.4 inch
CGS Merlin 1000S User Manual EN – FR
Basic ON OFF Control Incorporating Gas Pressure Proving Wiring Diagram
Outdoor Fire Pit & Grill Gas Safety Solution