A carbon monoxide monitor can be utilized with the Merlin 1500S to prove ventilation is in operation & running efficiently by monitoring CO levels in the air. If dangerous levels of carbon monoxide is detected, the Merlin 1500S will automatically shutdown the gas supply & provide a visual and audible alarm of the danger.
Fans can also be monitored through air pressure switches or by means of an additional current monitor. To operate the Merlin 1500S the fans should be turned to the ‘on’ position, once the panel receives a signal to indicate the fans are operating the key on the panel can be turned to the ‘on’ position and this will open the gas solenoid valve. If the fans should fail, the ‘fan fail’ LED on the panel will illuminate and the gas solenoid will close. Additional sensors and safety shut off buttons can be wired into the panel and there is a 12 vdc output for external alarms.
• Interlocking with fans using either Air PD switches or fan current sensors to interlock up to 4 fans.
• Can work in conjunction with a Merlin CO2 Monitor.
• Will accept remote emergency knock-off buttons.
• Key switch operation gives the user full control.
• Clear LED display for system indications.
• Compatible with both BMS and fire alarm systems.
• Straightforward to install and calibrate, the Merlin 1500S can be easily adjusted to the user’s requirements.
• Covered by Canadian Gas Safety 3 year warranty.
• Width – 10.0 inch
• Depth – 2.4 inch
CGS Commercial Kitchen Brochure – French Canadian
CGS 1500S Product Datasheet
CGS 1500S User Manual EN – FR
CGS 1500S & CGSCOTFT Wiring Diagram
CGS 1500S & CGSCOXS Wiring Diagram
Commercial Kitchen Safety Solution